Last updated on August 11th, 2020 at 07:38 am
Are you a photographer/bird watcher too?
A Reddish Egret foraging for food at sunrise in Freeport, Texas. I watched it running, jumping, and spinning trying to catch its prey. This is one of my favorite birds that I didn’t know existed until just a few years ago.
I’ve never really been interested in knowing much about birds until I began photographing them. Then, I felt it was important that I be able to identify the subject of my photos. Well, I’ve discovered I really like bird watching! No, I’m not a birder but I aspire to be one!
- Exposure: 1/640 sec at f/5.0
- Focal length: 195 mm
- Focal length 35 mm: 391 mm
- Exposure compensation: -3/10 EV
- ISO Speed: 320
- Exposure program: Aperture priority
- Metering Mode: Center-weighted average
- Camera: Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Lens: Leica DG 100-400 f4.0-6.5